What do you mean by collecting wool?
Emerging urban people, represented by the post-80s and 90s generation, have a strong interest in some preferential activities carried out by banks and other financial institutions and various businesses. Such a group of people have specially appeared to collect preferential information of various banks and other financial institutions and various businesses, which are widely spread in the network and the circle of friends ā o) Wool.
Of course, there's nothing wrong with collecting wool. Generally, there are several kinds of people who collect wool:
1. Collect them easily. This kind of people do not know the existence of the card circle. They simply participate in the bank's wool activities. For example, during the double 11, online shopping platforms cooperated with major banks to swipe cards and rebate activities, or the banks carried out rebate activities, such as CMB's 10 yuan storm, Xingye weekly brush, BOCOM's hottest Friday, etc.
2. 2. Buddhism. This kind of people know the existence of card rings, but they haven't studied the strategies of collecting wool. Because there are too many wool projects in major banks, it seems that they can't collect a few money. Therefore, they tend to collect the wool intermittently at random. When they see the wool that is easy to collect, they start to harvest it.
For example, you don't show up at Wal Mart on time every Friday to attend the hottest Friday. Starbucks coupons always expire. You don't usually bother to participate in cloud flash payment and full reduction activities
3. Lie down to earn money. In view of the large amount of wool, some people specially aim at the lying in and earning type of wool, such as handling a pile of air co branded cards to collect air mileage, or applying for some high-end cards to enjoy the accommodation rights of five-star hotels. Most of these people are quota party. They think that quota is king and wool is only wet and broken.
4. Seriously collect. The major banks have never lost their wool, and have been working tirelessly to improve the quality of life, saving money and making money, so as to realize the supreme realm of the integration of people and cards.
5. The great God. The great gods studied the rights and interests of middle and high-end credit cards, hotels, airlines, overseas purchasing agents and so on. Flying with family members must be free air tickets and VIP Hall, and staying in hotels must be free of charge in five-star hotels. In a word, it is wonderful to play, which makes people envious and jealous.
Liu shuoting, the founder of Mai life, has been flying around the world since 2004. It is impossible to spend money without spending money, and it is impossible to spend money all his life. For example, in the global travel shown in the figure below, only Airbus A380 is used in the whole journey, including 380 business class and first class class class of Korean, Air France, Singapore and Australian Airlines, as well as the global travel of Cathay Pacific, Air New Zealand and China Southern Airlines.
6. Yangtouhao. Big and small V make use of their influence, cooperate with banks to promote products or services, do middlemen to earn price difference.
There are also some people who organize groups in private, using the bank's preferential activities or points rebate rules to collect wool on a large scale. For example, some POS agents will organize customers to air mileage together.
In short, there are small fish and shrimps as well as great gods in the wool party. The difference lies in the problem of earning more and earning less. If a person can collect three or five thousand yuan a month, it will be very good. If he can collect tens of thousands of yuan, it will be very good.