The graduation season is approaching. Although the school cannot start school on time due to the impact of the epidemic, the fresh graduates still have to graduate on time. It can be said that it is very difficult to find a job at this time, so more people have the idea of starting a business. Then, let's introduce the current situation of College Students' Entrepreneurship and how to do a good job in Entrepreneurship now?
The current situation of College Students' entrepreneurship is that there are many entrepreneurs and projects, but few of them can persist and succeed.
First of all, college students should accurately grasp their own characteristics. Compared with 4050 unemployed people and retirees, college students still have their own characteristics. Sun Tzu's art of war says: "know yourself and know your enemy, and you will be invincible in a hundred battles". Only after college students have a deep understanding of their own advantages and disadvantages, can they accurately position their entrepreneurship on the basis of developing their strengths and avoiding their weaknesses.
College students generally have the following advantages:
(1) Have undergraduate or graduate education level, have a better understanding of things, some things are easy to understand;
(2) The ability of self-learning knowledge is strong;
(3) Fast to accept new things, even a leader in the trend;
(4) Thinking is generally active, whether dare to do or at least dare to think;
(5) Strong ability to use it technology, able to search a lot of information on the Internet;
(6) Self confidence is enough, have passion to do what you have recognized;
(7) Young and energetic, it is said that "youth is the greatest capital";
(8) College students who do not have a family have no family burden, and their entrepreneurship is likely to get the support of their families or families.
Undoubtedly, college students may have some shortcomings
(1) Lack of social experience and professional experience, especially lack of interpersonal relationship and business network;
(2) Lack of entrepreneurial projects with real business prospects, many entrepreneurial ideas can not stand the test of the market;
(3) Lack of commercial credit, college students' credit files are not in line with the society, resulting in difficulties in financing and borrowing;
(4) He likes to talk on paper. He has no idea of starting a business. The market forecast is generally too optimistic;
(5) He always talks about "the first pot of gold" rather than making "the first cent"
(6) Independent personality is not fully formed, lack of social and personal responsibility, and even have the idea of continuing to rely on parents after graduation;
(7) Psychological endurance is poor, and they give up when they encounter setbacks. Some students hear that entrepreneurship is difficult in the early stage and give up easily without trying;
(8) In the whole social, cultural and business contacts, young people are often mistrusted. As the saying goes, "there is no hair on the lips and no firm handling of affairs", it is not conducive to young people's entrepreneurship.
In fact, the situation of each college student is very different, and we need to know ourselves individually.
Although there are unlimited business opportunities in the entrepreneurial market, it is not "gold everywhere" for college students who have limited capital, ability and experience. In this case, only according to their own characteristics, find the "foothold", can they break into a new world that is really suitable for themselves.
We can start from the following four directions.
Direction 1: high tech field
College students who are in the forefront of high-tech industry have the advantage of being close to the water and getting the first month in this field. The success of College Students' entrepreneurial enterprises such as "easy Ark" and "simile" benefits from the technological advantages of entrepreneurs. However, not all college students are suitable for starting a business in the high-tech field. Generally speaking, only those with deep technical background and excellent academic achievements can be sure of success. College students who are interested in starting a business in this field can actively participate in various entrepreneurship competitions, get the opportunity to stand out and attract venture capital.
Recommended business opportunities: software development, web page production, network services, mobile game development, etc.
Direction 2: intellectual service
Intelligence is the capital of College Students' entrepreneurship. In the field of intellectual service, college students can do well. For example, the field of tutoring is very suitable for college students to start their own businesses; On the other hand, college students can make full use of the educational resources of colleges and universities, so they can easily earn the "first pot of gold". This kind of intellectual service start-up project cost is low, a desk, a telephone can be opened.
Recommended business opportunities: tutor, tutor agency, design studio, translation office, etc.
Direction 3: chain franchise
Statistics show that in the same business field, the success rate of individual entrepreneurship is less than 20%, while that of those who join in the business is as high as 80%. For college students with very limited entrepreneurial resources, with the advantages of brand, technology, marketing and equipment of chain franchise, they can realize independent entrepreneurship with less investment and lower threshold. However, chain franchise is not "zero risk". In the current situation of mixed market, college students are not deeply involved in the world, so we should pay more attention to avoid risks when choosing franchise projects. Generally speaking, the financial strength of college students entrepreneurs is weak, so it is suitable to choose the franchise projects with little start-up capital and low staffing requirements, and start from small business; In addition, it is better to choose a mature brand with more than 10 franchise stores and more than 5 years of operation.
Recommended business opportunities: fast food industry, domestic service, campus small supermarket, digital printing station, etc.
Direction 4: opening stores
On the one hand, college students can make full use of students' customer resources; On the other hand, it is easier to get started because of being familiar with the consumption habits of the same age. It is because of the "student line", so we must rely on low price and high quality to attract customers. In addition, due to the limited funds of college students, it is impossible to choose shops in busy areas. Therefore, the promotion work is particularly important. It is necessary to post advertisements on campus or organize joint activities with community organizations in order to be widely known.
No matter what kind of person or time you start a business, as long as you have good ideas, good ideas can be tried. Today's college students are no longer like the past college students, can only simply accept the things on the book, today's college students in information reception, knowledge reserves and popularity can occupy a great advantage. And today's college students are more innovative, and sometimes in academic research, a whim can bring about social change.
In recent years, in order to support college students' entrepreneurship, the national governments at all levels have issued many preferential policies, involving financing, business opening, taxation, entrepreneurship training, entrepreneurship guidance, etc., which also provides rare opportunities for college students' innovation and entrepreneurship. In addition, the University also fully supports college students' Entrepreneurship in terms of policy funds, which brings benefits to college students' entrepreneurship to a certain extent. In terms of funds and management, there are many funds looking for high-quality college students' entrepreneurship projects.
In the future, the trend of entrepreneurship will develop in three directions: 1. Meet people's rigid material needs (such as eating, wearing, using, etc.); 2. Meet people's rigid spiritual needs (personalized and trendy needs); 3. To meet the needs of people's life simplification (simple, convenient, fast and so on to obtain information).
Therefore, entrepreneurship is not right. It is very important to have a good mentality and psychological preparation to deal with risks. If you have a project, you should practice it. Accumulate more experience, success may not be far away from you.